March 31, 2010

One Month!

This will just be a short update.

I caught up on all my file openings (yay!).  But within moments the bossman had another 8 or so files for me to open.  So I have been slowly pluggin away on those.  The new girl is still MIA.  He's had a couple of interviews with different girls but again did not seem too impressed with any of them after they left so it's unlikely any of them will be my new replacement.  Sigh.  Tomorrow marks my one month milestone for articing.  nd still, same crap shoot.

Yesterday we started packing up the 2009 files finally.  It has only been three months afterall.  So we have to take out all the files from the filing cabinets, make sure they are in alphabetical order and place them into boxes.  There are so many files and boxes.  Currently, the 2010 files are scattered all around the office so it will be nice to finally get these 2009 files into storage and have room in the cabinets for the files that closed this year.  So I've spent at least two hours sorting through all these files and I am in pain.  I really don't think this is in my job description!

Managed to hit up the Maple Syrup Festival in Burlington on the weekend.  Had a wonderful pancake and bacon and maple syrup meal.  Yum.  Plus bought some maple syrup candies and lollipops and watched how maple syrup was made.  There were cows and pigs and peacocks (yuck!) also on site.  We walked the Maple Lane and Trillium trails.  Photos to come once I upload them.

Watched Funny People.  Don't.  It's not funny.

Watched Veronika Decides to Die last night.  Not sure if that's even been released in Canada yet.  It's based on the Paolo Coelho book.  Stars Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jonathan Tucker.  It was good.  Spiritual but not too godly or religious.  I rather enjoyed it.  Very dramatic.  Watching a Sarah Michelle Gellar masturbating scene followed by a hot and heavy sex scene with your mother right next to you makes for good movie viewing!

That is all.  Sorry it's so short and sporadic.  Not in the blogging mood tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, we both have awesome posts tonight! Dude, that movie sounds weird! It's like the time I watched Cruel Intentions with my mom. I had never seen it before so yknow...all those sexual scenes--awkward!!!

    Today, when my dad was driving me home from work, we saw a grey Pontiac on the road and it's license plate started with the same four letters as yours and I was like "hey, that's Jessie!" but then it turned out not to be you. I didn't really think it could have been you because why would you be driving in that direction but still, a grey Pontiac with the same license plate letters?? Weird!

    ReplyDelete